Sunday, January 13, 2013

New products sneek peek

Ooh, the moment I saw the new products from the upcoming catalogue on February 1st I knew they would be perfect for my wedding photos. And not only did I get three projects from the one kit, I still have more leftover.
 
 
 
 
So this scrapbook page is the first in a long time, and as soon as I saw the Artisian kit and More Amore DSP, this was exactly how I wanted to use it. The paper & embellishments are gorgeous!
This is my favourite photo of our wedding in November.
 
 
 
The next card was inspired by Deena Boos. I loved her's but wanted to glam it up a bit by embossing the background and using whisper white ribbon (retired). I also used whisper white c/s instead.
 
 
And casing Julie Marshall, I changed the colours added a greeting and some ribbon (it really went a long way), and its hard to see but I paper pierced around each of the hearts.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...