Saturday, June 26, 2010

Error-I'm sorry!

WOW! It has been a long time is anyone still here? I've been so busy working soo much and taking care of my sick son, I haven't had time to stamp or blog and I've neglected you-sorry! Hopefully I can make up for it now.
Like what you see? I've used the little bot from the "Lot's of Bots" set, watercoloured him and punched him out with the 1&3/4"punch; both from the mini catalogue. I've embossed the background using a piece of tan Urban Oasis DSP. You can see in the bottom corner some of the paper design, but it adds to the effect. Then I've swiped a Silver encore pad then a black pad over the embossed area which is mounted on basic black CS. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. i love it too, i thinks its incredible, and jess i am still here. a loyal following i hope ryan is well, we miss you heaps

    love tracey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...