Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Red roses for you


I love this Stipped Rose stamp! Unfortunately for me I didn't know how much I wanted it until after it retired, and I was having a very hard time obtaining one. Lucky for me my friend Theresa sent me a whole lot of stamped ones as a RAK! So here is just one of a bunch I've made.

First I coloured the image with pencils using two tones per colour on whisper white and mounted it on rose red cardstock that had been first stamped with the dotted background using versamark. I then went over the edge of the petals in crystal effects, which really gives it a 3d effect. Cut an oval out of vellum and punched the edge with the scallop edge punch and adhered it over rose. I cut a small slit on the side of the card and tied the ribbon around the card front. Added corner punch in shimmer to finish off.

2 comments:

  1. yvonne, its just beautiful, just like you. Feel free to stamp with mine any time, its here if you would like too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning Yvonne, so elegant

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...